Across all types of business there are common areas to which Map Intelligence offers serious benefits, such as:
- control of capital allocation and exposure to risk.
- management of territories
- management of property and equipment.
- asset acquisition, tracking and maintenance
- management and prediction of sales and inventory
- supply chain management
- disaster management involving power outages, flooding, cyclones, fire, terrorism, crime, transportation, contingency planning
- facilities management, incident mapping, office relocation, threat assessment
Map Intelligence enables a business to measure, compare and analyze its operations and customer data in conjunction with external data such as population demographics, transportation networks, governmant and regulatory jurisdictions, regional and associated market characteristics.